Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Humanist Symposium!!!

The latest episode of The Humanist Symposium is up at Spanish Inquisitor including a hilarious astrology theme, lots of great humanist thought (yay Paul's solidarity with nontheists!!!), and my recent polygamy & primatology post. (I promise my next primatology post will be about some primates other than humans.)

In the meantime, remember that the next Humanist Symposium will be held right here at LFAB, so get those humanist juices flowing!!! You have three weeks... :D

(Dangit, now he's gotten me singing Hemant's name to the Mickey Mouse theme....)

4 comments:

jana said...

C.L.: This is off-topic here, but I wanted to make sure that you'd seen my recent post at The Exponent because I'd love to hear your comments.

C. L. Hanson said...

Wow, fantasic post and great questions!!! (Also, your pics are adorable, as always! :D )

I remember when I was a Mormon teen planning to try to marry young just for the sex (seriously, no joke).

Thanks for thinking of me -- I'll think about your post and try to compose a comment tomorrow.

Paul Sunstone said...

Thank you so much for the kind mention, Chanson! I'm glad to hear you'll be hosting the next Humanist Symposium. I'll see what I can come up with to enter in it.

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Paul!!!

No problem -- I look forward to your submission!!!