Monday, September 22, 2008

See? There's no problem.



Once Grandma and Grandpa's new business was cleared off the table and put away, I started showing everyone how to fold the little silver slips of paper into birds. I figured that it would be better to keep it simple and have everyone fold the same animal.

With so many people, it went pretty quickly. Grandma and Grandpa had a hard time of it, but Dad and Sam did pretty well, and we even convinced Joe to put down his book and come over and help us. We were getting close to the end of our pile of papers when a knock came at the door.

Sam went and answered the door. From the kitchen I could just barely see that it was Rex and his little brother Jared.

Read the rest of the story ->

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey C.L. -- I found your blog through Lubab No More and just thought I'd drop you a line and tell you what a great read it is. I know very little about Mormonism, so reading your novel "Exmormon" has been really educational for me (especially since I love books as well). Definitely looking forward to the rest!

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks E. L. Fay!!!

I'm really glad you like it!!! :D