Saturday, November 22, 2008

Carnivals!!!

There's a great new batch of carnivals out there for your reading pleasure!!

My favorite new one is the 2nd Skeptical Parent Crossing!!! This one finally allowed me to live out my secret fantasy of being ruthlessly chewed-out by a super-manly drill sergeant... ;^)

Then there's 28th Humanist Symposium, where Jeffrey Stingerstein has matched up a bunch of great new humanist articles with corresponding clever atheist quips!!! The homosecular gaytheist brings us the 104th Carnival of the Godless, and get that one while it lasts since the organizers are talking about discontinuing it!! Paul's analysis of the god-shaped vacuum deservedly made it to both (I'll add that I don't have a "god-shaped vacuum" in me, either).

Then, I was thinking of doing this meme that King Aardvark tagged me for, mostly because I think now is a good time to link to his blog and recommend his fun and fascinating epic adventures at Alpha Course. But I started on the meme -- and got to the question "5 things on my to do list today" -- and realized that I'd already already wasted too much time on the Internet today just reading the blogs in those carnivals and in my daily reader. :D

3 comments:

King Aardvark said...

No problem. I probably spend more time procrastinating than you do.

Btw, I don't think my adventures are epic, or fun. It's more like going to church 20 times and then getting mediocre food. But hopefully they'll be fascinating to everyone out in the atheiosphere.

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey King Aardvark!!!

Of course they're fascinating for atheists (like me!) who are curious about this sort of thing, but not curious enough to do it personally. ;^)

King Aardvark said...

I can't say I blame anyone for not doing an Alpha Course. I was kind of coerced. I know other atheists are curious, but don't want to go through the torment themselves. I can't say that the torment is worth it ;-)