Monday, March 30, 2009

Four A. M.



I woke up on the floor. I felt really thirsty and had to pee. The T.V. was still on but not making any noise. Someone must have muted it at some point. I stood up and looked at Tanya lying there asleep on the couch. I felt confused and wanted to go home.

I went upstairs to try to find the bathroom. I saw by the clock on the wall that it was four in the morning. I was supposed to be home by midnight! I figured I was in big trouble.

I found the bathroom and turned on the light. Kim was lying there passed-out on the floor. There was vomit everywhere. The whole bathroom reeked of it. The smell of it made me a little queasy, but it also made me notice that I didn't really feel sick myself. No headache, no nausea. I didn't feel drunk anymore either. I figured I must not have drank as much as I'd thought I had. Read the rest of the story ->

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up? You're going to make me wait?

Cruel, cruel, cruel.

I'll be back for more.

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Chaplian!!!

Don't worry, it's just a couple of days. ;^)

v_quixotic said...

I find it a little hard to accept that a teenage boy could be that disappointed about his 'first-time' not being with a girl he's only had a crush on for a short time.

We (in our younger days at least) tend to be more opportunistic!

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey V_Quixotic!!!

That is an excellent point! OTOH, I think it's not unreasonable for him to have mixed feelings at first, considering that the situation was rather strange and unexpected. Stick around for the last chapter and see if the resolution makes sense to you.