Monday, December 20, 2010

(dreaming of a) a white-on-white Christmas!

I was planning to deconstruct "Frosty" this year (since my "popular posts" widget tells me that my posts on Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, Nestor the Long-Eared Donkey, The Grinch, The Year Without a Santa Claus, and The Polar Express are among my most popular posts), but...



I was too busy trying to wrestle this dry-powder snow into the snow-mom-and-baby you see here. And, sadly, this is the only picture my Nico managed to take before the other kiddies knocked 'em down. :-^(

Please bear with me as I celebrate a minimalist Christmas this year. As some famous guy once said, "I'll be back again someday!" :D

3 comments:

Donna Banta said...

Pictures speak volumes! Love the snow baby. Thanks for sharing.

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks Donna!!!

Actually, Leo added the snow baby (and decided that it should be a snow-mommy-and-baby). What a sweetie! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Must be pretty cold if the snow is dry? It's been snowing/raining/snowing nonstop here for at least 24 hours.

I personally believe that minimalist is the only way to go.