It's that time of year again! Time to showcase the best LDS-interest stuff posted to the Internet in the past year!! And vote for which ones deserve awards as the very best!
Several of my posts are in the running. Please vote for me -- unless, of course, you think someone else's post in the same category is better. ;^) There's some pretty stiff competition!
- for Best Interfaith Interaction: Our Heavenly Nico!
- for Best Philosophical/Religious Discussion: Faith vs. Bias
- for Most Interesting Commentary on Mormonism: Survival of the Fittest: Mormon Style!
- for Best Gender Issues Discussion: Career women vs. SAHMs round II: There Can Be Only One True Choice!
- for Best Book Review: The Church of the For-Profit Corporation: Daymon Smith's "The Book of Mammon"
- for Best Book Review: Steven H. Lee's "Falling into Life: A Gay Exmormon's Journey"
Plus, I was nominated for "Best Bridge Building" (overall). We'll see if I can beat John Dehlin -- he's a lot more famous than I am. ;)
Whether I win or not, though, I'm thrilled to see how many people are excited about these awards!! This is only the second year we've been holding Brodie Awards at Main Street Plaza, and I'm glad to see that people are having fun with them! :D