Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back in Switzerland, and back to my usual fun!!

The fund-raiser for Camp Quest got off to a slow start, but seems to be picking up. Like last time, various bloggers are pledging to do silly stuff if our team wins. I agree with that on principle, but I'm not that good at it myself.

I should pledge that if we win, I'll dress up as a Vulcan/Romulan Federation Starship captain and battle my own Romulan evil twin!! And post it to YouTube!! But, of course, I already did that:

And, while I'm at it, I could also pledge to design the coolest Minecraft castle ever!!! And post to YouTube all about how I did it!! Of course, I already did that, too...

Anyway, Camp Quest is a good cause, regardless of whose team wins. :)

3 comments:

dee said...

Hiya -- glad you're back!! We must get together again sometime. :-)

- wry

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Dee!!!

Yes, absolutely!!

ivo said...

Awsome castle!

If you need new ideas, you can have a look at the castles of in my hometown, originally part of a wall system shutting up the whole valley.