Saturday, September 10, 2022

A walk in the park

 When you think of Lego, you probably think of buildings (or vehicles), but a good city design has green space, and Totally Normal Town is no exception to this rule.

I'm quite pleased with how our central park turned out even though it's super simple -- full of trees and bushes and benches and paths that are all based on ones found in sets.

The one element that is my own original design is the fountain, which I'm quite proud of.

I think the carousel may have been inspired by a carousel from a set, but not a set that I bought. I don't remember how much of it is my own original design -- I just remember that I googled for ideas of small animals to make out of Legos for the kids to ride on.

It has a flamingo, a zebra, a sheep, and possibly a duck.

I'll include a few more pictures of the park below:




No comments: