Monday, January 29, 2007

A Goal to Gain a Testimony



As soon as I woke up on Sunday morning, I went to look at my painting again. It was beautiful! Wyxetta and Adrianna had such a perfect life in their little fairy kingdom.

Saturday had been a productive day since Lynn and Annette had decided to spend the day at the mall and then the library. I'd gotten the chance to add lots of colors and details to finish the scene. I hated to put it down when Mom came up to tell me to start getting ready for church.

I heard the door downstairs, which was undoubtedly Lynn getting back from her paper route, so I went down to the kitchen to have breakfast with her. I poured myself a bowl of cereal as Lynn took off her hat, scarf, and mittens and placed them on the drying rack, hung up her coat, and put her boots on the mat. more ->

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I love all of these pictures you've been doing...

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks John!!!

Did you see the other illustration for this segment? The setting might look familiar... ;-)

Lemon Blossom said...

You mean I have to wait until Feb. 6th?! Hmph. *Sigh* Ok.

C. L. Hanson said...

It's just a week... Hey, it takes time to do these drawings... ;-)

Lemon Blossom said...

But I want to read it now! *stomping foot on the floor and pouting*

Ok, so if you haven't noticed, I enjoy what I have read so far! Great job!

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks Lemon Blossom!!!

p.s.: I'm glad to see one of my belly-dancer friends has commented on your blog!!! :D