Sunday, July 22, 2007

shockingly questionable speculations about Jesus by yours truly...

Since my post for this lovely Monday morning is full of musings about Jesus and Joseph Smith, I decided to post it over on Main Street Plaza instead of here: enjoy.

In other non-religion around the interweb news, be sure to have a look at the latest Humanist Symposium over at the Green Atheist!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to Harry Potter. Dang this one is engrossing. I wasn't planning to read this one right away (since I'm crazy busy and don't have time to drop everything for a book), but my husband went out and bought a copy first thing Saturday morning and had it read before making dinner Saturday evening. So when he put it down I said "Well, I'll just read a little tiny bit..." And you know how that goes...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand - I read a few chapters last night and didn't want to put it down. Unfortunately, I have to work today and I knew if I kept reading, I would stay up all night.

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Aerin!!!

Yeah, it was a difficult choice for me too between work and Harry Potter. Harry Potter won out, of course. But now that I'm done, I can get back to work.

C. L. Hanson said...

p.s. Sorry, I forgot to mention the Carnival of the Godless is up too -- and there's some great stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post over there, Chanson. I've added a comment... hope you like it. :)

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks Mel!!!