Sunday, September 16, 2007

Carnivals, carnivals!

I've been included in two new carnivals this week!!!

First Paul's impromptu carnival from around the net! Like me, Paul is a total blogging addict who reads hundreds of blogs -- but not quite the same ones as I do -- so he's been thoughtful enough to make a list of some of the most thought-provoking articles he's read lately.

Then I got into the Carnival of Liberals!!! Sort of. This carnival has a policy of only posting the top ten posts, so I figured it was a long shot since I haven't been following this carnival and my post was more about foreign policy than economics. And I didn't make it to the top ten. But I lucked out because this time they decided to include "honorable mentions" as well -- yay!!!

Plus, here are a couple of other fun carnivals not to miss: the Carnival of the Godless and the Skeptics Circle!!!

2 comments:

Paul Sunstone said...

Congratulations on your Honorable Mention, Chanson! And thank you for the mention here.

C. L. Hanson said...

No, thank you!!! ;^)