Friday, November 23, 2007

Paris Exmo Expo 2007!!!

What a trip!!!

A huge thanks to Sister Mary Lisa for organizing this!!! I had a fantastic couple of days in Paris with the fabulous exmo ladies of Europe and Montana that you see pictured here: Aitch, Rip Zip, me, Sister Mary Lisa, and Wry Catcher!!! In this cartoon we're anxiously engaged in the time-honored exmo tradition of going out for a beer. Here you see us eagerly awaiting our beers at "The Kingdom of Beer" (La Royaume de la Bière).

The next day I got to meet another fabulous exmo blogger, Montchan. I'm hoping to arrange another trip to Paris with her for a little shopping and a visit to An Gel -- that looks like so much fun, and my hair could really use the attention... ;^)

During this visit unfortunately I only got to meet Montchan for a short breakfast and I wasn't really at my best. I like to claim I wasn't hung-over, but you can judge for yourself from the photo:


Chanson hides from the sun while breakfasting with the radiant Montchan.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such fun...when are we doing it again??!? I want two weeks next time.

Fab picture of you and Montchan!!

hm-uk said...

I think that this could become at least an annual event, don't you? If you were a bit hungover, you hid it really, really well!

m said...

Annual event? Like, totally!

C. L. Hanson said...

Sounds fabulous!!!

Cyn Bagley said...

Sounds like you gals had fun. :-)

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oh, how I'd LOVE to do that yearly!

Sorry for the late comment. I'm horrible!!

I loved meeting you! You were fabulous!

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks SML!!!

It was great meeting you, too!!!

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Do you still keep in touch with Montchan? I've lost her. :( I hope she's OK...

C. L. Hanson said...

Sorry, no -- I've lost track of her as well. I hope she's OK too...