Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!



If you're not celebrating Christmas -- or if you are and you need a break from it ;^) -- here are some pseudo-carnivals where various bloggers have collected up posts they've found interesting around the web lately: Cafe Philos, Ordinary Girl, and Skeptic Play's Dispatches from the War on Christmas. (Also check out this Christmas card the ordinary girl got. I hope it's a joke, otherwise somebody donated $100 to the creation science museum in her name for Christmas??? -- Yikes!!!)

Also, does anyone know what happened to the Carnival of the Godless? I thought there was supposed to be one yesterday, but maybe I have my scheduling screwed up...

6 comments:

Paul Sunstone said...

Thanks, Chanson! I think I'd sue if someone donated $100 to the Creationist Museum in my name.

miller said...

Thanks for the link!

I'm not sure what happened to the CotG. The host appears to be on a small hiatus.

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Paul!!!

Yeah, I'd be tempted to sue. Probably the person donated a huge sum and got a set of Christmas cards printed like that, but I doubt (or hope...) that people who don't want to be involved don't actually have their names recorded as donors to the creation science museum. It's horrible nonetheless. It's the gift that takes inconsiderate to whole new dimensions...

Hey Miller!!!

No problem. I hope our missing CotG host is okay...

Unknown said...

The Christmas Card was a joke from a friend who also reads my blog. But it did come with a nice bottle of wine.

Thanks for the link. Now I'm off to check out the others and then crash. It's almost not Christmas anymore here.

And I hope your day was wonderful. :)

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Ordinary Girl!!!

Ah, good! You had me worried there, but it's pretty funny as a joke card. ;^)

We had a great Christmas -- hope you did too!!! :D

Paul Sunstone said...

Glad to hear it was just a joke, Ordinary Girl!

Also glad to hear your Christmas was wonderful, Chanson! I had a great time at my brother's home. :)