Sunday, April 30, 2006

Naked People at Rutgers

When I was a grad student at Rutgers, I drew a comic strip for the student comics paper John Doe Comics. My strip was called "Naked People at Rutgers."

There were only two installments, and it wasn't terribly funny, but it featured full-frontal nudity in every panel!!! :D

The premise was that my main characters were transfer students representing a "clothing optional culture" (in California).

Click on the logo to see episode 1:



Note that I gave myself a cameo role in the above comic strip. The girl attempting to teach the nudists Calculus in the second-to-last panel is me.

6 comments:

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks!!!

Cyn Bagley said...

Funny... I am going to go around and ask all my friends "do you know any naughty words?"

C. L. Hanson said...

There I was making fun of one of the student papers: The Livingston Medium.

At the time they gave the impression that the paper had some sort of minimum vulgarity level requirement and that was only quality control an article had to pass in order to get printed. ;-)

Of course it wasn't as bad as all that, but it was fun to tease them!!!

Rebecca said...

I love in class when the student is wondering if they have nightmares about going to class clothed. :) I love your blog - I swear, I check like 10 times a day to see if you've posted something new. So pathetic. :)

Sister Mary Lisa said...

This is too good. Nice art too!
:) L

Anonymous said...

Need some help from French-speaking Exmos.

What is the best French approximation of "crap-for-brains" (as in xxx is a crap-for-brains cult)??


Merci