Monday, July 16, 2007

Greetings from sunny Switzerland!!!

Today I'm blogging you from the lovely city of Zurich.

I actually have some real blog entries planned for the near future, but since I'm on vacation/hiatus, you get nothing but vacation photos from me for the time being. Don't worry though -- I won't make you suffer through the usual stereotypical tourist photos of Switzerland (clocks, chocolates, piles of gold bars, yodelers, etc.)

Instead I have for you a shop window featuring really tall spike-heel shoes and boots:


This isn't exactly what I expected to see in Switzerland, but after about two seconds' reflection I thought "cool." ;^)

7 comments:

The Sinister Porpoise said...

I think I'd go to Switzerland for other reasons than shopping, unless of course, it was for chocolate

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Sinister Porpoise!!!

Yeah, I really need to be sure to try the chocolate while I'm here...

Floating in the Milk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Floating in the Milk said...

Sorry for the deleted comment - I didn't realize it would still show up, and I had a stupid spelling error. Anyway, I previously posted:

Those are some crazy shoes. Being only 5'2" I love high heels, but those look like a broken ankle in the making.

Also - mmmm chocolate.

Anonymous said...

All I can think of is how amazing it would be to see you in those CFM pumps. Did you buy them? Are you going to model them for us???

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey FitM!!!

Yeah, they look like fun for play but a little dangerous for actually walking around. The picture is a little dark so I'm not sure it shows what enormous platforms those shoes have on them.

Hey Tom!!!

I wish!!! Things are a little more expensive in Switzerland, so costume boots that I can't wear anywhere aren't exactly in the budget. I'd have to take up some paid dominatrix work just to be able to afford the accessories... ;^)

hm-uk said...

Lovely Dolly Parton shoes!

I think it was Dolly Parton (5'2") who said that she wore five-inch heels because she fell over in six-inch ones...