Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More help from Nico...

I have to ask Nico to help me with his photographic skills again.

Today's subject is my current houseguests: my sixteen-year-old cousin and her friend. Their predicament illustrates the danger of visiting me. I've had to ask them for the second night in a row to make dinner. And take care of the kids. While making dinner. So that I can continue to focus on the perpetual state of emergency that is my current job.

(Why did I accept this job??? Am I insane, or what???)

Anyway, here are the photos (with their permission):


Nico was fascinated by my cousin Mariko's tongue ring. What does this bode for the future?


Claire's cool too, despite her tragic lack of tongue-ring...

5 comments:

JulieAnn said...

Cute kids! If I get a tongue ring, can I come visit Auntie Carol too? lol (okay, okay, COUSIN Carol, but it just didn't sound right)

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey JulieAnn!!!

OK, but only if you don't call me Auntie... ;^)

JulieAnn said...

You got it, cos. ;0) Okay, okay....:0)

AnnM said...

You can tell him my brother greatly regrets having had a tongue ring because of the scar tissue. Not that that will stop a teenager. Sigh.

C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Sam-I-Am!!!

Fortunately I'm not at the point where I have to worry about teenage problems yet...