Monday, July 09, 2007

With a little help from my Nico...

Remember how I was saying that I'm buried in work at the moment?

Well, impossible as it may seem, the workload and stress level on this project have exponentially increased all of the sudden which means that now I not only don't have time to read any blogs, I don't even have time to write blog entries!!! Fortunately this project will be over fairly soon, and I'm looking forward to being able to slack off a little (maybe take off the occasional evening or Sunday...).

The funny thing is looking back on complaining about my old job. My biggest problem was the following: Gawd, I'm so bored! They never give me any interesting or hard projects!!! Now as you might imagine, the whole thumb-twiddling aspect of my previous job is starting to look like a huge plus!!

Anyway, I hope my blog friends will not abandon my blog just because of this semi-hiatus, and in the meantime Nico will be helping me out with my blogging. He recently discovered photography, so I'll just be posting his photos until everything is back to normal...


Leo and Mommy, by Nico


Leo's teeth, by Nico

2 comments:

Freckle Face Girl said...

He is a real pro!

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks Freckle Face Girl!!!