Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On vacation...

Here are a few updates on my current vacation status:

* I've been hanging out with my brother John (and Mike and Leandro -- if you've forgotten what they look like, see men in kilts), and I just learned that John has been added as a permablogger on the #1 Mormon blog By Common Consent. Shows how I'm paying attention! I wasn't even subscribed to that one, so I had no idea. I guess I'll be adding it to my sidebar and my RSS reader...

* I want to post some funny stories for you guys, but since I'm back in the land of books printed in English, I've been busy with something of a book orgy. I have now purchased a gigantic mountain of books to bring home, and at the same time I'm trying to read as many books as possible from my parents' library while I'm here (since those books aren't coming home to Switzerland with me). I just finished Carol Lynn Pearson's Good-bye, I Love You this morning. So while I'm occupied with reading, I'm just going to have to do the lazy blogger thing and send you over to my sister's blog again -- she's a good photographer and has been chronicling the whole family's adventures in real time.

* I'd like to have a Minnesota exmo blogger real-life get-together. I know of at least two here in Minnesota and one in Iowa who have expressed interest. Anyone who'd like to join in the fun, please email me at the usual address: chanson dot exmormon at gmail dot com.

Back to my book and deck chair -- see you!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fun looking at all of the family pix. Especially cool is the picture of all of you together - I love looking at those kinds of pictures and looking for the resemblances. What a handsome family Chanson!

Give my love to John, Mike & Leandro and here's to a really wonderful rest of your vacation, books and all.

C. L. Hanson said...

Thanks Tom!!!